1. How Does the G1 water filter works ?
G1 water filter works on the principle of killing the microbes rather than filtering out the microbes. Thus this filter actually works as a purifier. There is as such no actual filtration involved. The efficient killing is achieved due to our proprietary nano matrix
2. You have mentioned that filtered water will be bacteria, fungi, micro particle, oil and grease free. Whether the filtered water is really free from all the contamination.
Yes, filtered water is really free from the mentioned contamination. We have Gujarat State water Laboratory have certified the anti-microbial efficiency. For all the above mentioned properties we have tested data for the above mentioned points. We can discuss with all the data as things will move forward. Rest assured all the above mentioned things do get removed after passing through our filters. In addition to that we are in the process of getting the patent for our innovative technology.
3.What is the life of water filter. What needs to be done once the filter time has got over ?
For domestic purpose we have minimum of 6000-8000 litres capacity filter, which will run for about 6 months. As mentioned that this is the minimum volume filter that we offer you and yes after the specified time filters have to be changed . If you want higher volume we can provide you for higher volumes also. But as discussed with you we, can provide you the filtration volume of higher range for e.g. 30000 litres or more depending upon your requirement.
Regarding 8000 liters this is our starting point and it is enough for family of four for 6-8 months.
That is why we said that our filters can be used in any offices, schools, pharmaceutical industries, or any other commercial organisation.
These filters can also be used for domestic drinking purpose as well.
4. If the filtered water is to be further to be distilled, After distillation in all glass distillation unit sludge or precipitate remains in the distillation unit. If so, is very difficult.
If the water is filtered through our G1 water filters and then that same water is further processed into distillation then no precipitate will remain in the distillation unit.
5. Surface water has many particles suspended in it as underground water has dissolved salts, that will be the result of both type of raw water after filtration.
G1 water filters removes the suspended particles from the water as such there is no additional requirement. But if you feel then we can provide you a pre filter for the same. Regarding the dissolved salts, so we promote drinking water having salts which is good for health (WHO guidelines). As drinking RO water has following bad effects on human beings as mentioned below:
1) Decalification of bones, resulting in pain of joints 2) Increase in the acidic pH of body fluids resulting in faulty metabolism 3) Head ache and quick muscle fatigue
6. If the filtered water comparable to de-ionized water. De-ionized water is found to be slightly acidic or alkaline depending on the source of raw water.
No, our water cant be compared to de ionised water both the things are totally different concept and as well as the usage. Our water will always be alkaline as mentioned in the previous mail, whether the water is acidic or basic in nature. Once passed through our filter the pH will come into the range of 7-8.5 and Orp value will be in negative mV, which is very much essential for drinking water
7. What will be the approximate cost of the filtered water
Our current product to be utilised for the domestic purpose, to be used as inline water cartridge will be costing you around Rs 1200 per unit.
8.What is the filtration rate, when the water gets passed through this filter?
The filtration rate of water is 1 litre per minute or 60 litres per hour
9: Does it removes the chlorine from the water ?
Yes, it does remove the chlorine from the water as the currently used RO technology is not being able to remove the chlorine.
10: What are the benefits of the G1 filter when used in conjunction with RO filters:
G1 filters will prevent the development of bacterial biofilm on the RO membrane, due to which the life of the RO membrane will be increased.